Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

New Endeavors

So everyone has a blog now...well, most people I know anyway. I have never had time for this, but now that I am one class away from completeing my degree, I think I will be able to work in a few updates here and there. So to catch up anyone and everyone who might read this, Garner and I now have the most adorable little eight month old boy to raise. I will be done with my Bachelor's degree on January 4, 2006. Garner is currently in Surgical Tech school and will finish interning in July of 2006. I am still working at Payment Transaction Solutions and Garner works on and off for the Lawn Doctor. He's got a lot of studying to do so theres not much time for anything else...well except for hunting! :) We are members of Germantown Baptist Church but have just started attending a small, marrieds-group on Sunday evenings through Life Church in Collierville. Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home