Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Prove Tamra Wrong!

Well, Tamra seems to think that I never write about anything other than Collin...so I'm proving you wrong Tam! Anyway, I'm at work, and I've completed most everything I need to do today...so thats good. Garner is at home studying at the moment...hopefully. He is still enjoying school and I continue to be thrilled at not having to attend school anymore! We have a busy weekend planned. We are going to the Easy Rider's bike show saturday morning and then to a family function at my parent's house saturday afternoon. Sunday morning we have Church and a small Superbowl gathering at our house sunday night. So there Tam!

1 Comments:

Blogger T-Bone said...

blah!

2/4/06, 8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home