Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Long Awaited...

We are finally leaving for Jamaica tomorrow morning!! We have to get up at the butt crack of dawn...3am! Our flight leaves at 6am so we have to be at the airport at 4:30am. It's well worth it though! I'll be napping on the beach tomorrow afternoon! I just hope I don't get sick on the plane. I've been getting little spells of nausea throughout the day, but nothing a little food couldn't cure. I've got an over-the-counter drug and a perscription just in case I do get really sick.
I made out a schedule for Collin yesterday. On it I included the different kinds of foods he really likes, what happens at bedtime, bath time, etc. I almost started crying. This is the longest we will have been away from him. It will be hard. As a mom, you think about all the things you know about your child by heart. You worry that he will want you and have no way to get to you. Or maybe he will get hurt and you aren't there to comfort him. I know it's a part of life and that his MiMi and Aunt Jenni will take great care of him...but they just don't know him like I do. What every cry or whimper means without even having to look at his face...anyway, we will be ok, but we will miss him tremendously!!
I'll let everyone know how our trip was sometime next week. Have a great week/weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger T-Bone said...

have fun! be safe!

8/8/06, 9:13 AM  
Blogger HONEY said...

Ah Jamaica...no problems mon! :-)

8/9/06, 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home