Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Yummy Dog Food

Collin has officially had his first taste of dog food! I left him on the rug in the den playing with his car and went to file a piece of paper in the filing cabinet in the computer room. I was not out of the room for more than thirty seconds and when I walked back into the kitchen, he was over the dog food bowl chowin down! I scraped what I could out of his mouth and that made him mad; he wanted more! That kid will eat anything! So I took him back to his room to play and when I set him down he dropped a handful of dog food on the floor. What a sneak!

2 Comments:

Blogger T-Bone said...

that cracks me up. hey! its high in fiber and protien. and the germs will build his immune system! you know htey say ppl are getting so sick these days b/c we are so clean!?!?!
i think you should give it to him as a treat...potty train him early =P

2/9/06, 2:40 PM  
Blogger gprf26 said...

Umm...I think if dog food would actually get him trained this early, I might actually try it! Until you can show me some eveidence of it working though, I think we will stick to feeding him people food!

2/10/06, 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home