Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Update

No problem mon!! :) Our Jamaica trip was a blast! We got to do a lot of sleeping in and laying around which was wonderful! We also did some water sports, kayaking, sailing, etc. We had massages on the second day. There was food 24/7 and I didn't even gain any weight!! :) I even read a book which I have not done since High School! The service was awesome and we just all around had a great, relaxing vacation. We really missed Collin and were excited to get home to see him. Two of our bags ended up in Atlanta on the way home, but were delivered yesterday. So that was the only hold up we had the whole trip. Anyway, Jamaica is actually a very poor country. Many sections of their roads were not paved and the locals houses looked like shacks. Their were fences at each end of the beach to seperate each resort as well as keep the locals off of the property. They would gather at the fences though and yell at you to come buy some of thier products, or pot. It actually can be a dangerous country if you leave the resort alone, which we did not do. We road a Sandals bus to one of the other resorts to check it out and went to the golf course, but that was all the venturing out we did. I will post some pics of the trip when I have some time to download them.

Collin did well why were gone too. He did end up with a black eye from his Aunt Jenni though...I mean, when he was with his Aunt Jenni :)> They were in Target and he fell and hit his eye on a box. No problem with his eye, but it is scraped and bruised around it. He had a check up yesterday and so I told Jenni, when I talked to her on the phone last night, that they sent in child services to investigate and they wanted to talk to her. She believed me and it was hilarious! She was very upset when it happened...she's a great Aunt! He also spent some time at his Mimi's and had a great time there as well.

Collin now weights a whopping 22 pounds! He is still in the 90th percentile on height and the 10th percentile on weight. Tall and skinny just like his Daddy! He had to have 4 shots which he did not like at all, but seems to be doing fine. And he has lots of teeth now, including about 4 molars I think. I can't tell for sure because he won't let me look.

Garner is enjoying his job so far. He has to go through the whole rotations into each department thing again, then he will settle into Neuro. He's back into playing the drums again and might start playing with the church worship team.

Not much new is going on with me. I have an ultrasound appointment this afternoon and so I should get to hear the heartbeat. That's pretty exciting! Still having alittle nausea here and there, but nothing major.

Anyway, that's it for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home