Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Back to Work!

I started my new job yesterday. I think I'm going to like it. I'll be managing about 20 women. They seem nice so far. A lot of them are about my age. I have a lot to learn and will be very busy, but I like busy. I've got my own office decked out with a new computer and printer. This job will be a challenge with all it's responsabilities...bring it on!
It was hard leaving the kids. I know they are ok and well taken care of, but I hate being away from them for so long. A break from them is nice, but I do miss them a lot! It's really hard not being able to go pick up Addi for a snuggle and Collin for a big bear hug whenever I want, but I'll make it...don't really have much choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home