Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Count Down

We are now down to the last few days of peace before our little pink bundle arrives! We are to arrive at Baptist Women's Hospital Friday morning at 5:30am. The surgery is at 7:30 and will take a little longer since it's my second c-section. So hopefully I'll be done by 9am and then I'll be in recovery for a couple of hours before I'm moved to my actual room. I'll be on the second floor for the surgery and 4th floor once she is born. So, afternoon will probably be when I'll be up to having visitors come by. If they keep me as long as they did when Collin was born, I'll be heading home Monday morning. I'll be posting pictures sometime next week hopefully. Please keep us in your prayers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home