Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Baby Update

I had another Doctor's visit yesterday afternoon. It looks like I will probably be having another c-section. It's not the end of the world...I had just hoped to experience "true" labor even though it's painful. My body has not started preparing for labor at all at this point. I'm not dialated or thinned out in the least bit. So the doctor said more than likely at this point, I won't, but she's not saying it's impossible. I'll be 38 weeks Monday. We scheduled a c-section for March 30th so if I go on my own, great, if not, well, happy birthday to Addison on the 30th! We have to be at the hospital at 5:30am with the c-section scheduled for 7:30am. Same drill as with Collin. Even though it's probably not going to happen like I had hoped, I'm still really excited! At least I know there is an end in sight to this daily growing belly!

2 Comments:

Blogger HONEY said...

The goal is to come home with a healthy baby...how she is delivered is not nearly as important as her safe arrival & your good health! :-)

3/21/07, 7:26 PM  
Blogger gprf26 said...

Absolutely! That's why I'm not bothered by it.

3/22/07, 6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home