Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

We are in the new house, pictures are hung, the garage is cleared and I feel great! I thought I might be a little unrealistic to think we could get it all done from friday to tuesday, but we did it. We just have to mount the tv in the master bedroom, but everything else is done. I'm so relieved! Collin seems to be adjusting ok. He has had a little trouble with not wanting to go to bed and waking up in the night, but nothing major. I really love this house! The playroom is right off of the kitchen so I don't feel seperated from the fam while I'm cooking or cleaning up. The backyard is great too! Collin loves running around out there. The back yard is also visiable from the kitchen so I can do stuff and keep an eye on him at the same time. We are finally home!

2 Comments:

Blogger T-Bone said...

i wanna see!

3/5/07, 9:24 AM  
Blogger Honey said...

Congrats on your new home & on getting settled so quickly! Hope you will be very happy there!

3/10/07, 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home