Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Addison Update

I had a check up yesterday. Addison is doing great. She's still head up, but has plenty of time to turn...hopefully she will. I am trying to avoid a second c-section. We got a few more pictures this time since she was facing towards my belly button and not my spine. The doctor informed me that after my next visit on Jaunary 4th, I will be having check ups every two weeks. I remember waiting forever for the pregnancy to get to that point with Collin and it has come extremely fast with Addison. I can certainly tell I'm more busy this time around.
I've gotten back into walking. I'm getting to work 30 minutes early every morning to walk around the inside of the church. I like exercising in the morning and it gets dark too early now, plus, it is FREEEEEEZING outside! This routine is working out great and even though I've only been doing it for a week now, I can mentally tell a difference. I just feel better about myself knowing I'm keeping my body in shape during this pregnancy. Since I'm hoping to deliver naturally (naturally meaning the way God instended, not necessarily without paid meds), the walking will help get me in shape for all that pushing!
Well, that's it for now, hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season thus far!

3 Comments:

Blogger HONEY said...

Walking is great for the mind & body. Something about a long walk clears the cobwebs of the mind, opens the lungs & refreshes the spirit. I love to walk!

12/8/06, 8:53 PM  
Blogger T-Bone said...

you and your upside down...or i guess that would be right side up... babies! maybe addison will look like garner?

12/11/06, 7:17 AM  
Blogger gprf26 said...

Well, from the ultrasound pics so far, her nose, cheeks, and mouth look a lot like Collins, which means she looks like me! Garner is hopeful though!

12/12/06, 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home