Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Post Thanksgiving

Wow! Busy holiday! We had Garner's Dad's gathering at noon on Thursday, and his Mom's gathering at 5 on Thursday. My Mom did their's on Saturday at 2. We had lots of fun though and a ton of food! Plenty of leftovers, so I have not had to cook a dinner yet! :) My brother Matt and his wife Elaine and their daughter Anna all got to come for the weekend so it was great seeing them. Anna is about 7 months old and the chubbiest little baby I have ever seen!!! I'll post a pic later. Anyway, hope everyone had a great holiday! Now...get ready for Christmas!! Oh, and I just have to say, I was done with my Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving along with completion of the tree and about 90% of the gifts wrapped. I had to brag, sorry!

1 Comments:

Blogger Honey said...

Finishing early is the only way to enjoy the holidays! :-)

11/27/06, 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home