Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Hello to All!

Thought I might write a quick something. Not much is happening in our neck of the woods. Garner has started working 12 hour shifts which I think he really likes. He enjoys the two extra days he has off during the week and it's nice that Collin can stay home more. I've been doing a lot of online browsing/shopping for the new house. Garner's dad is giving us his dining room table and I bought new chairs from Kirkland's for it. The chairs are so pretty and I got a great deal on them. I've also purchased our coffee table, console table, two end tables, and a matching wall hook from Target on sale. I'm so proud of my purchases so far because they have all costed less than I was planning for. All I have left to get now is our entertainment center, kitchen table and bar stools which I have found at Target as well and am hoping they go on sale soon. So, everything is coming together nicely. I have plenty of time considering we are not supposed to move in until February, but I like planning ahead and it's been a lot of fun so far thinking about what I want to do with the house as far as decorating. We won't have to do anything as far as fixing, painting or stuff like that. The house is just as we want it and that is a relief! Well, unless we find out we are having a girl and in that case, we will paint her room. Garner is so excited we are going to have enough room now to have family holidays at our house. I think it's so cute how much he loves to spend time with family. Well, that is about all I have to say for now. Hope everyone here in the Memphis area is enjoying the rainy weather!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home