Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Today

I know everyone has, but I want to express my thoughts on this day as well.
Today is a day of remembrance. It's amazing to think that 9/11 was five years ago and we are still feeling the repercussions. As a wife and mother, I just keep thinking about all the Wives, Mothers, Children, Husbands, and Fathers that were left behind. There were so many pregnant women who gave birth alone...that breaks my heart. There are a few comforting things to remember though, I believe our country changed for the better...even though it may not appear that way on the outside. I believe heros emerged and most of all that God rose victorious. It's awesome to know that He can turn any tragedy into some good and it's sad to know we forget that, until a tragedy does arrive. I can speak from personal experience that tragedy and trials in our lives only make us stronger and recongnize God's glory and power even more.
May we never forget!

1 Comments:

Blogger HONEY said...

Well said...life eventually teaches us all that the only thing we can count on is God. Tragedy comes & goes, people come & go, the only constant is God Himself.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts...

9/14/06, 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home