Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Monday, August 21, 2006

I Need Some Sleep!

Yesterday started off pretty well. We went to church and then to lunch at Hueys afterwards. I got the Chicken Philly which I usually get every time we go there. We were headed home and my stomach started to feel like someone was twisting all of my insides. It hurt REALLY bad! I spent most of the afternoon going back and forth from the bed to the restroom. Then around 3, the paid subsided and we went to my parent's house for Katie's birthday. I have no idea if it was something I ate, or the pregnancy. I did'nt and still don't feel 100%, but it's certainly not the horrible pain I had. So we got home and went to put Collin to bed and he screamed like he was terrified of something. I rarely rock him, but in this case, it was needed. So he went to sleep and all was good. We went to bed around 9:45 pm...we woke up to screaming at 12:15 am. We then proceded to stay up trying to get Collin to go to sleep until around 3:00 am when we finally just let him sleep in our bed. I had to put a pillow between and he and I so he wouldn't keep touching me and waking me up. Needless to say, I'm not all here today.

1 Comments:

Blogger T-Bone said...

sounds like a rough night =(

8/21/06, 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home