Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I'm boring...I know!

Don't have much to say. I'm just sitting here at work, not wanting to work. I've been looking at Halloween costumes for Collin online. It's not that I don't have work to do, it's just I don't feel like doing it. I'm just tired and all I want to do is...nothing. I would really like to go to bed for a week...yup, that would be wonderful! Being pregnant this time is very different from the first. It's not that my symptoms are that different, it's that no matter how tired I am, I still go home to a very active 16 month old every night! Love him to death, but man he can wear you out!! Garner is a great help though. I didn't have to do much after cooking dinner last night. He took care of running after him all evening and his bath time. So that was nice. Anyway, I have my next Doc appointment next Wednesday afternoon. I'm anxious to see what their scale reads. According to our scale, I have not gained any weight yet. I'm trying to be careful considering I did not loose the last 11 pounds of the 35 I gained with Collin. I worked and worked and ate well, and could not for the life of me get it off. Oh well, guess I'll try again after this one. I think I'll hire Jenni's personal trainer to get me back in shape. I didn't think she had much to loose, but after begining training with him, she started to melt away. She's trying to get back into modeling. Obviously, she never was fat, but she's pretty thin now. She looks great, makes me want to slap her! :) Well, I guess I've rambled enough. Hope all is well in the world of the few people who actually read my blog. Later!

3 Comments:

Blogger T-Bone said...

you arent boring. i like it. or...maybe i just like boring =). we are contemplating when to have our next poker night, woohoo!!

8/24/06, 7:37 AM  
Blogger HONEY said...

I enjoy the hearing about the day to day life of the Price family. :-) You're not boring, you are just normal! :-)

8/24/06, 5:29 PM  
Blogger gprf26 said...

Yippee!! Another Poker Night! Maybe we can come home with some more cash! :)

8/25/06, 7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home