Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

This Ones For Tam!

Tamra seems to be irritated that I/other bloggers are not posting frequently enough. So Tam, here you go! We had a nice Labor Day weekend. Although it was a 3 day weekend, it's still never long enough considering I don't want to go to work anyway. All is good though in the Price world. Not much to share. My sister is about to pop. The baby is due in October but she will probaby schedule a C-section in about 2-3 weeks. I'm 10 weeks now and doing great. We are about 99% sure we are moving to Collierville in the Spring. So I am currently looking for child care in the area. Anyone have any ideas of a person or place, let me know. Anyway, not much else to say. Hope all is well with all of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home