Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Stay Cold Please!

I am so ready for the weather to stay cold. There are several reasons for this readiness. One, I'm sick of having to catch the weather channel to make sure I'm dressed appropriately. Two, the constant change in temperature keeps messing with my sinuses (which by the way only happens when I'm pregnant). My third and most important reason is...most of my fat girl clothes are for cold weather so it makes it very difficult to find comfortable clothing for my expanding waistline when it's hot. I know, it's petty, but hey, I'm pregnant so that gives me the right! :) Speaking of me being a preggo, I did a really dumb thing last night. This will come to no surprise to most considering I do dumb things when I'm not even pregnant! This was pretty bad though and will give you a good laugh, so get ready. I was giving Collin a bath and when it was time to get out, I pushed the lever down for the tub to drain. Once I got Collin out of the tub, I realized it was not draining. So I called for Garner and told him the tub was clogged up. He came with a plunger and I went to dress Collin in his room. A few seconds later, Garner came in and said "it would help if you pushed the lever down for the tub to drain". I swear I pushed it down and Collin must have pushed it back up...that's my story and I'm sticking to it! It gave Garner and his dad a good laugh anyway.
Well, here is a baby update. I had a check-up last week and everything looks and sounds good. Nice strong heart beat. We go in for the ultrasound on Nov. 9th to find out what we are having and I can't wait!

2 Comments:

Blogger AJ said...

I enjoy reading your posts and congratulations on new baby! How exciting!!! :)
(Tamra's aunt)

10/24/06, 3:34 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

(the one in OK)

10/24/06, 3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home