Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Shopping!!

Today I went to shop at the consignment sale located in the Southaven Arena. It's a Mother's paradise! I was able to get in before the public b/c I'm pregnant. I have been looking for a used jungle gym as well as a two seater stroller. They are just rediculously expensive if you buy them new. So, let me tell you what all I bought.
*Graco Two Seater Stroller-$35, new is about $150+
*Little Tykes Jungle Gym-$60, new is about $250
*Baby Carrier still in box (One you strap on)-$5, new is about $20-$30
*Little Tykes Truck toy still in box-$5, new is about $20
*At least about 10 winter outfits for Collin
*About 10 baby girl outfits (I hope I'm having a girl, if not, I'll re-sell)
*Baby Birks for Collin
I think that's about it. All for about $280! I was so excited!! Anyway, if anyone is intersted, it's open through Sunday. The website is www.mommyssecret.com and they only accept name brand items to sell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home