Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Don't You Just Love It?!?

It's just great when you take your vehicle in to the shop for some routine stuff and walk out with a $1,000 bill! All I needed was an oil change and I get the standard alignment, rotation and balance free for the life of the vehicle. So I was looking at about a $30 bill. Come to find out, I have a nail in the side wall of one of my tires and all of them are actually starting to look pretty bad (so Garner wants 4 new tires). I need a fuel system cleaning, a transmission and brake fluid flush, and my battery needs to be cleaned b/c it has corrosion. I hate cars. If it were up to me, I wouldn't do any of it, which I know probably isn't the smart thing. So, luckily I have my husband who is overprotective and decided I needed all of the maintenance done. We are about to drive to Kansas City, MO for a week without Garner and he's a worrier. No wife of his is going to take a trip without a full vehicle inspection along with the expensive bill! I also hate not knowing if I'm getting the run-around b/c I'm a woman who knows nothing about cars/vans/trucks, etc. O-well, at least Garner talked to the guy and seems to know a little about what he is saying...I do not and don't intend to learn!

2 Comments:

Blogger HONEY said...

Don't know if you got the run around or not, but it's nice that Garner takes such good care of you!

12/19/06, 5:54 PM  
Blogger gprf26 said...

Yes it is!

12/20/06, 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home