Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Another look alike...

I had my 4D ultrasound this past Tuesday. From what I could tell, Addison is going to be a Mommy look-a-like! :) Poor Garner...he only gets to claim the stature, well, the little or no patience as well. He and Collin are both impatient. Addison seems to have my chin, lips, cheeks, and nose. She even curls her toes like I do! Collin does that a lot as well. She wanted to keep her hands and feet by her face at all times so it was hard getting good pictures. I'll try and download some of them when I get a chance. We have a video and can see her practicing her breathing, blinking her eyes, yawning, smiling, and sticking out her tongue. She is measuring perfectly and she is head down. I'm glad since I'm trying to avoid another c-section. She is a very active little girl! When the nurse was checking the heart beat with the doplar thing, she put her hand on my belly to feel where Addison was and Addison ran her hand along the top of my belly and the nurse jumped with shock. She said she had never felt a body part of an unborn baby so clearly before. Pretty cool. Only about nine and a half weeks left!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home