Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Not A Good Start...

We didn't have such a good start to the new year. Collin got sick with the crupe Monday night (the 1st) so I had him home all week while trying to get some work done too since it's the new year and I'm swamped with all the accounting stuff. He's better now though and back at Mrs. Jackie's this week. He has developed an attitude though. He pitches fits a lot now when he does not get his way and he gets mad when we have to change his diaper. It's like an alien has overtaken my child. It's just not like him to be so high strung. Hopefully, since we are getting back into a good schedule now, he will even out. Anyway, hope everyone had a better start than we did.
The only other thing I have to report is that my glucose test came back border line. So I'm on a strict diet for 3 days and will have to take a 3 hour fasting test friday morning to determine if I have gestational diabetes. I hope I don't, b/c then I'll have to stay on a VERY strict diet until she's born. It's really healthy though, so wouldn't be that bad, just hard to find foods for me to eat while feeding two skinny boys at home. I now have bi-weekly check ups and everything else is looking good. Nothing else to report.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home