Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Hello All

It's Thursday, which means tomorrow is Friday, which means the next day is Saturday and I don't have to go to work! :) Boy, I amaze myself with my intelligence! It's really pretty great though that I can remember the days of the week considering all that's going on in my life right now. Pregnancy, purchase of new home in less than a month...which means finalizing mortgage stuff, shopping for homeowners insurance, getting the inspection done, etc. Planning out the actual move and how to accomplish it 8 months pregnant and working full time. Oh, and don't forget the toddler at home who is almost two and acting like it! He's great though...just going through that "I want what I want and I want it NOW" stage. And then there's Garner...he started school this week. So he works a 12 hour shift on Monday and Friday which puts him home around 7:30 or 7:45. He has class from 6 to whenever on Tues., Wed., and Thurs., nights. It's not too bad right now, but I can't imagine how it's going to be once I'm back from maternity leave and handling a toddler and infant all by myself every night of the week. Should be interesing...I'm recruiting help. Jenni is going to pick one night a week to come over after she gets off of work and hang with me. I'm up for the challenge though. It's not like that's how life will be forever and I am determined not to get stressed about it and enjoy my kids while they are little. I am excited about the move even though it will be difficult. I've become quite accustomed to having Garner's dad around every day. He just loves Collin and he's been really helpful with him, housework and cooking dinner. He's just been great. We are blessed to have him. I've slowly built up a nice decorating reserve and am exicted about getting in and making that house our home. It's just a beautiful house and we can't wait to be there!
I'm so happy that Garner is going to school and that he is actually glad about it. I know he will do great. He's only been working at Baptist East since August 1st and he already has doctor's requesting him on their surgical cases. He's just doing so well and he likes it and that makes me proud. The fact that he wants to take his education and career even farther is just fantastic! Well, I hope all is well out their in the world's of the few people that read my blog. Oh, and in case you have not noticed in previous blogs, I'm not such a great speller and really don't want to take the time to use the spell check, so I apologize for any words that do not make much sense. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger HONEY said...

Congrats to Garner on his career & continuing education. Good on you for realizing (in advance) that it will be HARD...for a while...but if you keep reminding yourself that "this too shall pass"...you & Garner will be beyond the school years & settling into the life/careers/home/family that you want. Best advice my dad ever gave me was "take it one day at time"...

1/23/07, 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home