Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

New Job

So the law office I interviewed with has decided they want me bad enough to meet my salary terms. They have agreed to pay my 8 week maternity leave as a "signing bonus" and I will start work after that. Probably around June 1st. The name of the firm is Mendelson & Attorney's. They do collections. I will be managing their administrative office of about 20 employees. This will certainly be a more challenging position than what I hold now. I am looking forward to it though. I get bored here a lot, which I know some people would love, but I hate being bored. It makes the day drag bye. I'm a busy body at heart, just ask Garner, he hates it! So I'm looking forward to being busy from the time I arrive at work to the time I leave. I will be at work 30 more minutes every day than I am now, but that is b/c they want me to take some kind of lunch break. It's a lot more money though, so it's worth the trade off. I've already verified that I won't have to do any overtime and they are flexible with me having to take off due to sick kids. I think it's going to be a good move both financially and professionally. Could not have come at a better time with us buying this house and Addison's birth.

2 Comments:

Blogger HONEY said...

Congratulations!!!

1/31/07, 11:09 PM  
Blogger T-Bone said...

=) we still need to get together.

2/6/07, 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home