Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Baby Update

I am now 37 weeks along and seeing the doctor every Thursday afternoon. I have not dilated any yet, so hopefully something has happened by the time I see the Doc this Thursday. I am hoping to have a natural delivery instead of a c-section this time, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. The Doc will not induce me because of my previous c-section so the closer I get to my due date with no progress, the more likely I will have to have the c-section. I am probably going to schedule a c-section for March 30th so that if I have not delivered by then, we will just move forward. Collin's birthday party is April 7th, so we just want to go ahead and move forward on the 30th so I'll have time to recover some before his party. Anyway, she is estimated at 6 pounds, 2 ounces as of last Thursday. I think the tech said 20 inches, but I can't remember for sure. I'm guessing she will be another long, skinny baby like Collin. She is head down and low which is good. I'm not too terribly uncomfortable, but I hope she does come soon. I just can't wait to hold her! I'm really excited about having a girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home