Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Best Little Boy Ever!!

Collin is such an entertaining child! He picks up a new word everyday, although he's not much of a talker. Probably his favorite word right now is "No!". Even when he probably means "yes", he still yells out "no" and it makes us laugh. He plays quietly with himself most nights and just watching him running his cars along the couch and fireplace is the coolest thing. He loves cars! Good thing I picked the "CARS" theme for his room! We are teaching him the ABC song and he sings along although most of what he is singing is unrecognizable. He loves reading books, and I hope that continues throughout his years. He is a big eater although he's still a bit picky. He wakes up every morning expecting to go straight to his chair for breakfast. If you walk past the kitchen, he's an angry little boy. Garner has not totally caught on to this yet. The one day a week he is off, he gets Collin up, grabs his cup of milk, and tries to get him to hang out in our bed with him for a little while. This is not cool with Collin. He just pitches a hungry fit! He usually eats a bowl of cheerios and some fruit or a piece of toast at our house. Then at Jackies, she serves breakfast at 9 and he eats again. They have lunch between 11 and 12 and then snack at about 3. Then when we get home about 4:30 or 4:45 he goes straight to the refrigerator for something to munch. Then I usually have him some dinner ready between 5 and 6. He eats all day and is still "underweight" for his age! He'll be two April 8th and he's only about 25 pounds. He's still 90th percentile on height. Guess who he's like...Daddy! As for knowing if his life is about to change, I think he knows something is going on, but not really. We ask him where the baby is and he pats my stomach, or lifts up my shirt and rubs my belly. It's so cute! We had pictures done at Sears and we actually got him to kiss my belly...adorable!! He is such a playful and fun little guy! I think he will be a great big brother. He is so tender...well, except for when it comes to Peaches' tail. He gives me a great big hug every morning after I finish getting him dressed and more hugs and kisses when I drop him off at Mrs. Jackie's house. That little boy has completely stolen my heart!

1 Comments:

Blogger HONEY said...

Cute stories! I always enjoy reading about the things he is doing!

3/21/07, 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home