Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Workin Woman

I'm at work...don't worry...it's my lunch break. I got "permission" to surf the web during lunch. Glad they don't block sites like a lot of companies do so I can actually get on here. My sister-in-laws company puts and blocks and she can't even view shutterfly pics I send her. I guess if it's a large company though, that makes sense. Anyway, the day (Monday) is going well so far. This is our busiest day b/c the lawyers all head for Shelby Cty. court tomorrow and so all the cases have to be ready. Plus we have Saturday and today's mail to go through. The mail is a huge thing around here b/c it's how we get payments on cases as well as new cases coming in. We get hundreds of pieces of mail a day. Anyway, bye.

2 Comments:

Blogger HONEY said...

Hope things go well with your new job! Working outside the home presents additional challenges as a mom. Don't hesitate to draw support from all your family & friends. It's the only way to get it done! :-)

6/5/07, 7:50 PM  
Blogger T-Bone said...

hey. you called me. i dont have your number saved on my new phone...my old one crashed, leaving me helpless call me again, or txt me your number.

6/8/07, 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home