Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I am really enjoying my new position at the other office. It's VERY busy but the stress of someone breathing down my back is gone, the attorney I am working for here is much nicer. Life is pretty good right now. No major issues. Our tax refund was pretty good so we were able to pay off a lot of little bills. Garner is working on getting into nursing school. I'm practicing Addi's walking with her in the evenings which is fun. We all played legos last night. Garner and I watched the TN v Vandy game last night and were very happy Vandy won. Anyway, that is about it right now.

3 Comments:

Blogger HONEY said...

What new position? What other office? I've missed something here??? Glad you experiencing less stress! :-)

3/20/08, 9:17 PM  
Blogger The Brineys said...

hey rhonda!
How are you guys doing?!
We moved back to memphis.
e-mail me and let's catch up.
christa@nationsmemphis.tv

talk to you soon!

5/17/08, 3:21 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Is it true, what I heard recently? Did you really used to work for Mendelson Bailey & Nahon????? Say it ain't so!!!
If it's true .... you have my sympathies! Because I did too!

6/17/08, 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home