Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

V-Day 2006

So now that we are parents, spontaneous adventures full of romance are rare and hard to come by. So we weren't spontaneous, but at least we had a little romance. Garner and I enjoyed our "V-day getaway" the Saturday before. Collin stayed with his Mimi and we had dinner at Red Lobster (I LOVE seafood) and then had a nice quite evening at home...alone...with no kids...and no interruptions! :) Under any other circumstances, when no children were a part of this family, I would have taken lots of pictures since I got all "prettied up", but not so on this occasion. So sorry!
Anyway, on the actual day of valentines, Garner got me reese's cups candies, a dozen roses, and a very sweet card. It was a surprise since I told him not to buy me anything!
Collin got a sweet little stuffed puppy and puppy slippers from us. His Aunt Tina also got him an adorable bunny that says the Lord's Prayer when you put it's paws together; along with a framed picture of Collin and Austin sitting in a great little basket that matches his room.
So it was not full of tremendous excitement, but it was a relaxing valentine's day!

1 Comments:

Blogger T-Bone said...

yay =)

2/23/06, 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home