Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Addison is "talking" so much! I don't remember Collin being this vocal at her age. She will be 11 weeks old tomorrow. She smiles a lot too! She still has almost all of hair. A little has rubbed off in the back. She does not like being on her tummy. I'm so glad she has not lost it. I like putting bows in her hair! I don't think I gave her two month check-up stats. She was 12 pounds, 9 ounces and a little over 23 inches long. (This was 2 weeks ago) She is 95th percentile on weight and 90th on height. Growing very well and meeting all the bench marks for her age. She had 4 shots and screamed bloody murder! It was so sad! :( Collin is still acting his age, but he's still got his tender side. I just love those kids!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home