Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Job Update

I am interviewing today for a Financial Secretary position at Life Church. If it's a good job, with a good salary and benefits, I still don't know if I should accept it; assuming it is offered to me. I'm afraid I might be giving up some sort of severance pay in the event my company does lay off some employees. If I don't accept the job though, and it ends up whatever I do receive from PTS is not so great, I'll want to kick myself for passing up the opportunity. The main problem is that Steve, the original owner of PTS, is not giving us any information to go on. He says he does not know, I'm not so sure about that though. So...I need prayer.

2 Comments:

Blogger T-Bone said...

maybe the timing will work out so that you will be able to find out a/b the severance pay/take the other job at the same time....people are slow to hire sometimes. maybe it will take them a bit.

2/28/06, 7:01 AM  
Blogger gprf26 said...

They want to move quickly, the girl retiring has been trying to leave since November.

2/28/06, 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home