Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Hershey & Snickers

Those are the names of the two newest members of our family. We decided we wanted a cat again since we miss Sky. (Our cat whom we gave away before Collin was born) So we went to the Collierville Animal Shelter and they were doing a "two for one" deal as long as you get them in the same litter. So we picked out two sisters that are three months old. Perfect age for our family, if they were any smaller their lives might have been endangered by Collin. He only wants to love on them, but two year olds don't realize the strength of their grip! Any way, they have been a lot of fun so far. Collin loves playing with them and they are a hoot to watch when they are just chasing after each other and sliding all over the wood floors! :) I'll upload some pics of them as soon as I have a spare moment which might not happen until Addi turns 18! *LOL* She, by the way, is just beautiful! I know, of course I think that, but really, she is! Her dark hair with those blue eyes is just gorgeous! Collin is turning into a Mexican. He's spending a lot of time in his pool and I'm just putting on his swimmy diaper so he looks like he has a speedo sun tan line! :) All in all, the fam is doing great!

2 Comments:

Blogger HONEY said...

New Post! New Post! time for new pics of the kids! :-)

7/4/07, 12:17 PM  
Blogger gprf26 said...

I know, I know!! I'll try to take care of that this weekend!

7/6/07, 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home