Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Interview at Life Church

So the interview was short and sweet. I think it would be a great place to work and I am currently waiting on the Pastor to get back to me about money and benefits. I have also sent my resume to Hilton for a Staff Analyst position. So I'm just going with the flow for now. I do know for sure that my job at PTS will be moved to their Florida office. I was not given a time frame though. My boss just told me that if I had a good opportunity, I should take it. So...I'm checking out my opportunities. Please keep us in your prayers.

2 Comments:

Blogger T-Bone said...

lookie there! someone else left a comment!
rhonda set it up in your profile settings things to allow anyone to comment. that way they odnt have to have a blog.

3/5/06, 7:09 PM  
Blogger gprf26 said...

Thanks Betsey! I think it will all be ok though. I'm fixing to do an update on the blog to let everyone know what's going on.

3/7/06, 10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home