Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Collin Update

I think Collin is finally well and we are so glad! We ended up back at the ER Monday night. He was dehydrated and his blood sugar was very low. So they put in an IV which seemed to immediately help. We weren't rid of the virus yet though. I kept him home until Friday. He's just now back to eating normally and the nasty diapers are finally gone. I caught it Tuesday, so I felt horrible plus I still had to take care of Collin because Garner could not miss clinicals. Garner thought he was in the clear, but caught it Friday and had to stay home. So we are glad to get back to life as usual, though very busy. I don't wish this bug on anyone, it was a nasty little devil! It is very contagious though and spreading quickly, so beware!

1 Comments:

Blogger T-Bone said...

i had it a couple of weeks ago. and i agree it horrid. sorry the whole clan of you had to get it!

5/11/06, 7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home