Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

I'm sitting over at my Father-in-Law's house while Garner helps him work in the yard. Today is Jenni's birthday and Collin spent the night with her last night. So I got to sleep in, clean bathrooms, and pack some boxes before coming over here. It has been a productive day so far! We are having a cook out this evening in honor of Jenni's birthday. She is shopping and doing things with Collin today. I think it is so sweet that she wanted to spend her birthday with him! Other than packing, preparing to change jobs and all the normal daily tasks, not much is new. I can't believe Collin is almost one!!! Time flies by WAY TOO FAST!!! He is such an adorable little boy and we just love him to death! Can you tell I'm a proud parent?!? To whomever is reading this, I hope all is well in your world. Talk to you later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home