Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Job Update

I am meeting with the pastor at Life Church today to review salary, benefits, etc. I have talked more with my current boss though and actually feel more comfortable with the situation. Unless what is offered at the church is just too good to pass up, I think I am going to stick it out here at PTS. I know now that I will be given a 60-90 notice if my job is eliminated, which it probably will be but not for a while. I also know for sure that I will be given a severance package, which is great. Garner will most likely start working again in August and it won't be as big of a deal then since we will have another income; assuming my job lasts until then, which my boss thinks it will. I really like where I am at and am unwilling to give it up if the offer does not satisfy me. So, I imagine I will continue at PTS until my job is no more. Probably more to come on my decision at the end of the week.
On a fun note, Garner, Collin and I are going to the Georgia aquarium with my sister Katie, her husband Darrell, and their son Drew. If you have not heard much about it, it is huge and supposed to be really awesome! We are leaving on March 17th and I am looking forward to a fun weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger T-Bone said...

what is the position at the church? is the other one still open that you were telling me about? would i qualify for either?

3/7/06, 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home