Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!!! :)

Yesterday was my birthday and it was a good one for several reasons.
First, Collin was here to help me celebrate and that was a great!
Second, I was surrounded by family and friends.
Third, I got the ipod I've been wanting and some other really great gifts!
So I am now one more year older and it seems to be getting more difficult every year to remember how old I am. It's been especially difficult to remember anything since Collin was born! We are always so focused on him, that I totally loose any focus on myself. I don't think that is a bad thing though, just don't expect me to recall any facts about myself on the spot! :)
My Dad's birthday is tomorrow, so in the case that he happens to read this, which I doubt, Happy Birthday Dad!!

2 Comments:

Blogger T-Bone said...

=) I'm glad it was good for you. which ipod did you get? they are fantastic! come eat at my new place of business, the food is fabulous!

3/15/06, 1:24 PM  
Blogger gprf26 said...

It's a nano. So is it sandwiches and stuff like that? I'm pretty sure that's where we ate in NO.
We are out of town this weekend, but maybe sometime soon we can come.

3/15/06, 3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home