Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Last Day at PTS

Today was my last day at PTS. I have worked there for 3 years and truly liked my job. Sure there were the days when I was ready to pull my hair out because a sales rep could not comprehend English, but that happens anywhere. I shared an office with my best friend, it was a laid back atmosphere, I had a perfect schedule and my boss allowed us to come and go as we pleased as long as we did our work. I would dare to say that it was the perfect working environment despite the few problems here and there. But...all good things must come to an end and I do believe I am moving on to something that could possibly be even better. Maybe the scheduling might not be as great, and I might not be as free to do as I please, but I will be joining a great team and helping to do great things!

1 Comments:

Blogger T-Bone said...

i hope all is well at the new job

4/4/06, 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home