Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Collin turns 1! And...My new job at Life Church

My baby boy is now a toddler!! I'm happy and sad all at the same time. He has gotten so big and time has flown by so fast! He weighs 19 pounds 12 ounces which puts him in the 10th percentile on weight. Skinny little man! Wonder where he gets it?!? He's now in the 75 percentile on height. We had a big birthday party for him where he had all the cake his little tummy desired! He's a very neat eater, we had to help him get messy! Anyway, it was a lot of fun and he got a lot of great gifts. I'll post some pics in a minute.
About my job...
I think I'm going to like it, but right now, I'm not too happy. It's a lot of things. First, I'm back to full-time in the office and it's killing me being away from Collin for that long. Second, the girl training me is kind of spastic, so she's hard to follow. Third, she only works part-time and brings her four year old son in with her who knows no discipline, so it's tough to get anything done. I'm being thrown in blind and so I'm just having to figure things out myself for the most part. Once time passes, I adjust to this schedule, and get some experience under my belt, I think I will enjoy it. It's a great group of people I'm working with and I'll get to do a lot of new things I have not done before. For example, making design changes to bulletins and the website. I can get creative and I think that will be fun. So we'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home