Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Collin's Teddy Bear

Collin has been somewhat attached to a teddy bear he got when he was born. He always rubs his face on it when he's tired and he cuddles it when he sleeps. We had a very busy weekend and so he was extremely tired when I put him the bath yesterday evening. Usually he loves the bath. He was holding his bear when I was undressing him and would not let go of it. I figured he would let go once he saw he was getting in the bath. Boy was I mistaken!! I had to let him take the bear in the bathtub with him so he wouldn't scream!! Once it was time to get out, Garner gave him his polar bear Aunt Jenni got him at the zoo to try and pacify him while the wet one went into the dryer. He still was not extremely happy. It was so cute...some people think I'm causing him to have a crutch by letting him be so attached to that bear. I figure if that's the only thing that really cuases him to be upset is being away from his bear when he's tired, well, I've done a pretty good job at making my baby feel secure! It's not like he carries it around all day. He's only attached with it when he's sleepy. Anyway, he's such a good baby and I don't care what anyone else thinks! If you did not help to create or birth Collin, your opinion is just that...an opinion.

2 Comments:

Blogger HONEY said...

Most adults don't like to sleep without their "own" pillow. What's the difference in that & a teddy bear, other than it's shape? I say give the boy the bear! :-)

5/28/06, 12:32 PM  
Blogger gprf26 said...

I agree 100%!!!

5/31/06, 7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home