Price Family News

The day to day life of our family...no major excitement but full of love and joy.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Collin Update

My little baby has molars!! I didn't even know it until I saw them one day when he was laughing. It amazes me how it has not affected him very much. I think the only issue we have had is him waking up earlier...but other than that, he's his normal, happy self!
Also, I have purchased the kid seat for the toilet. It might be a little early, but I'm sitting Collin on the toilet a couple of times a day so he will get used to it. I don't want him to be afraid of it...I figure when he really is interested, he will already be accustomed to it.
He's still not taking more than about 5 steps with no one holding his hand. He'll get it eventually I guess. He gets scared, so he'll just have to build up the courage to venture out on those two little feet by himself!
He's also still not using a sippy cup. He just chews on it. He likes drinking out of a regular cup though, with our help of course. So I guess he will just skip the sippy cup all together!
Other than that, nothing else is new. He's just growing like a weed! Already needs another hair cut!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home